My aloof and irresponsible year of awesomeness.

Hi, I am a bum. I am travelling. Live vicariously through my adventures. Become inspired, quit your job and go someplace cool!

Monday, November 06, 2006

bienvenuto alle Italia

The wine is plentiful and cheap.

The supermarket was basically the first place that I went and spent like an hour and a half in there and I got to drink the best juice EVER: arangia rossa (blood orange)

There are churches everywhere and they are all beautiful and ornate.

Today I walked past buildings that were about 3000 years old.

Gelatto, gelatto, gelatto!

I got to drool over some of the very very hot men that played on the World Cup champion team (sigh...daniel de rossi).

Oh, and I got excited when the water in the shower turned luke-warm enough to be able to take a shower. (luke warm read: not icy cold)

benvinuto alle italia (I dont think that is correct Italian though).

Ciao!

(here is a picture of Lisa and I at the Roma v. Fiorentina game. Roma won 3-1 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home