My aloof and irresponsible year of awesomeness.

Hi, I am a bum. I am travelling. Live vicariously through my adventures. Become inspired, quit your job and go someplace cool!

Friday, May 19, 2006

The beginning.

Since I'm planning on not really knowing where I will be until I am there over the next year; check back for periodic updates about my year of putting off the real world just a little bit longer.

Current plans... I will be leaving the Roc (rochester, ny) next week. goodbye upstate NY!

I will then go to Utica for a bit, Annapolis for my cousin's wedding/DC, the jersey shore and various other locations around the US. I will also use this summer to plan the Lauren does Europe extravaganza.... we shall see.

thats all for now... i'm beat, i have to cox tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home